I have been in a company for 2 days now and have been paid twice and received 2 job points. However, I have not received any working stats. My position as a clerk states I should be receiving 30 endurance and 15 manual daily. My working stats currently sit at 5 endurance 4 intelligence and 6 manual. I am on a cell phone and cannot provide a screenshot
Working stats not increasing
Started by GenocideGavel [1919275] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I have been in a company for 2 days now and have been paid twice and received 2 job points. However, I have not received any working stats. My position as a clerk states I should be receiving 30 endurance and 15 manual daily. My working stats currently sit at 5 endurance 4 intelligence and 6 manual. I am on a cell phone and cannot provide a screenshot
please post your current work stats here before 6pm.
We'll check tomorrow if it's the same
Manual labor 5 intelligence 2 endurance 6
if you dont meet the minimum requirements for your position, you only get a fraction of your daily stats. you would be (much) better off in a starterjob for now.
Manual Labour: 5 Intelligence: 2 Endurance: 5 same issue, army job