5 Words !
Started by CrookedPaper [1832759] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- wavelength [1601527]
· 5 likes ·
I'm a member of Calculating - -Monkey- [892675]
· 5 likes ·
'I still love my ex' EDIT: 'Im trying to get pregnant...' - TNT [523093]
· 4 likes ·
i am a convicted peadophile
'I still love my ex'
EDIT: 'Im trying to get pregnant...'
" This is just a rash "
The divorce is almost finalized.
I had sex reassignment surgery
How close is the bathroom?
So when's the baby due?
First date, Want to bang?
My ex is watching us.
I'm not always this sweaty.
your sister is so hot
i am a convicted peadophile
"My lips? That's just herpes..."
My credit card is maxed
I'm a member of Calculating
thought we were supposed to ruin the date, not make the date completely obsessed :P
I know we just met .....
(nothing sane ever follows that)
Their daddies are jailed, again.
what's your hot friends number?
Latex is like awesome, right?