Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

666

Started by Daneel_Olivaw [1736842] on in General Non-related.

42 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Daneel_Olivaw [1736842]

A=06 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78
N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156



Digital ID Chip=666
VeriShield=666
Mark of Beast=666
Bio-Implant=666
Sorceries=666
Necromancy=666
Witchcraft=666
Santa Claus=666
Confucius=666
Lustful=666

Corrupt=666
Insanity=666
Horrors=666
Treacheries=666
Slaughter=666
Computer=666
False Market=666
Stubborn=666
Unruly=666
Illusion=666
Book of the Dead=666
Geneticist=666
Vaccination=666
Quarrels=666
Falling Away=666
Fallen Church=666
Hardened Heart = 666


Computer = 666

SANTA CLAUS = 666

F 6 x 6 = 36
E 5 x 6 = 30
D 4 x 6 = 24
E 5 x 6 = 30
R 18 x 6 = 108
A 1 x 6 = 6
L 12 x 6 = 72

R 18 x 6 = 108
E 5 x 6 = 30
S 19 x 6 = 114
E 5 x 6 = 30
R 18 x 6 = 108
V 22 x 6 = 132
E 5 x 6 = 30
================
Total 858
-192
====
=666

Right now you are probably saying "Wait a Minute! How does FEDERAL RESERVE = 666?"
That is a very good question. Remember, the Bible says "Let he that has wisdom count (i.e. calculate) the number of the beast." If you looked closely at FEDERAL RESERVE you'll see it equals 858, and I deduct 192 to get 666. Where does the 192 come from? Because of the way the computer math works out, the space between the words actually deducts 192 from the total, yielding the end result 666. We find it quite interesting that it took a computer to figure out that the number of the Federal Reserve is 666, not that we think anyone will be suprised...

NUCLEAR HELL
NEW YORK
US OF AMERICA
MARK OF BEAST
SON OF SIN

ROMAN NUMERALS>>>>>

D = 500
C = 100
L = 50
X = 10
V = 5
I = 1
=========
Total 666

VICARIUS FILII DEI (Catholic Pope)

THE LITERAL MEANING: VICARIUS - substituting for, or in place of
FILII - means son
DEI - means GOD


â

V=5 F =no value D=500
I=1I=1 E=no value
C=100L=50 I= 1
A=no valueI=1 --------
R=no valueI=1 501
I=1 --------
U/V=5 53
S=no value
-------- 112 + 53 + 501 = 666
112

The ancient Greek for
"The Latin Kingdom" is
HE LATINE BASILEIA
BASILEIA is Strong's # G932
The ancient Greek for
"Italian Church" is
ITALIKA EKKLESIA

EKKLESIA is Strong's # G1577
And in ancient Greek
the word APOSTATES
And in ancient Greek
the word for "tradition"
PARADOSIS
Strong's # G3862
H = 0(transliterated)
E = 8eta
L = 30lambda
A = 1alpha
T = 300tau
I = 10iota
N = 50nu
E = 8eta
B = 2beta
A = 1alpha
S = 200sigma
I = 10iota
L = 30lambda
E = 5epsilon
I = 10iota
A = 1alpha
666
I = 10iota
T = 300 tau
A = 1alpha
L = 30lambda
I = 10iota
K = 20kappa
A = 1alpha
E = 5epsilon
K = 20kappa
K = 20kappa
L = 30lambda
E = 8eta
S = 200sigma
I = 10iota
A = 1alpha
666
A = 1 alpha
P = 80pi
O = 70 omicron
ST = 6stigma*
A = 1 alpha
T = 300 tau
E = 8 eta
S = 200 sigma
666
* Stigma [image: biblelight.net]is a now obsolete Greek character, but it appears in the New Testament in Rev 13:18 to give the value 666 (chi xi stigma - See Strong's Concordance, # G5516).
P = 80pi
A = 1 alpha
R = 100rho
A = 1alpha
D = 4delta
O = 70 omicron
S = 200 sigma
I = 10iota
S = 200 sigma
666
The ancient Greek word for "the Latin speaking man" is LATEINOS

L = 30 lambda
A = 1 alpha
T = 300 tau
E = 5 epsilon
I = 10 iota
N = 50 nu
O = 70 omicron
S = 200 sigma
------------
666
Hebrew>>>>>>>>>>>

ROMIITH
means the Roman Kingdom
R = 200 resh
O = 6 waw (vav)
M = 40 mem
I = 10 yod
I = 10 yod
TH = 400 taw
--------------
666

ROMITI
means the Roman Man
R = 200 resh
O = 6 waw (vav)
M = 40 mem
I = 10 yod
T = 400 taw
I = 10 yod
----------
666
Are all these coincidences? Why is there nothing 'good' that equals 666?
DUX CLERI
translated means Captain of the Clergy
LUDOVICUS
translated means Vicar of the Court
D = 500
U = 5
X = 10
C = 100
L = 50
E = no value
R = no value
I = 1
----------------
666
L = 50
U = 5
D = 500
O = no value
V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
U = 5
S = no value
----------------
666

Daneel_Olivaw [1736842]

If you question my reason for saying nothing good, consider:

1. Pope Benedict said pedophillia was normal until the 70s;
2. Catholic Church covers up child rape and the murder of babies birthed by "celibate" nuns;
3. Babylonian Tahlmud is an important part of Catholic law, and says rape of 3 year old is okay;
4. Pope John Paul said the Catholic Church would bring about the fulfillment of all prophecy, both the ones we like, and the ones we don't like (paraphrased from "Keys of This Blood," by Malachi Martin;
5. The Computer has replaced social face-to-face interaction, replaced 90%+ of physical activity which has, and will continue to raise the rates of all sickness and disease;
6. Before banking, personal financial debt was almost unheard of;
7. Santa Claus is not real, and some kids grow up to be resentful of even the smallest lie;
8. "Sorceries" is from the Greek word " pharmakeia" from which we also get "pharmacy" which is the source of 90% of disease and their vaccines;
9. Chinese philosopher Confucius, from Latin "Confucius" meaning confusion;
10. Mark of the Beast, a reference to the Biblical prophecy referring to "The Beast" which will allegedly destroy the world and all people;
11. Bio-Implants have their side-effects and must be used at a cost;
12. Lustful means to have strong feelings of desire (not just sexual), and feelings lead to a loss of self-control
13. Book of the Dead mentions every pagan deity known to man at the time of its' writing, but does not mention Yahweh because it teaches intolerance and is one of the basic historical foundational building blocks of Christianity, the most intolerant religion of all;
14. Genetic manipulation has caused nothing but pain and death, and if you believe otherwise you need to do some homework on it;
15. Hardened Heart refers to someone who is stubborn, will not listen to reason, and most likely reacts instead of acting from self-control and a desire to see good be done;
16. "Roman" refers to Rome and the Catholic church and was spoken of in Genesis 49 among other places as the hot spot for corruption and rebellion;
17. Latin is a language and according to some legends is the very intimate and personal language of Satan;
18. VICARIUS FILII DEI translates "the incarnate Son of God" because the Catholic congregation believes he is possessed by God and no longer has full control of his own body;

The others should be pretty much self-explanatory.
TrAsH_FiSh [692571]

Why the hell do you keep making these pointless threads? Is it your not getting enough attention at home? And do you really think anyone is going to read all that shit? Seems like every post you make is filled with absolute gibberish and a f**king book of bullshit no one is going to read!
Daneel_Olivaw [1736842]

Ah, but there have been several replies. Or do you mean, no one who matters will read it?

Why don't you suggest something for me to write about?

I'm one of, hmm...7 billion people on this planet. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds this to be an interesting topic, even if it is completely useless.
Tigrrrrrr [132684]

My birthday is 8-6-66. So whats your hypothesis ? Am I evil or was I innocent but born on an evil day... or was it my moms fault for having me that day ? Or possibly my father for slinging cock 9 months earlier ?


On the other hand, who gives a shit ?