It would be nice if we could have the diisplay on the main stock page the way it used to be. I have to click on every stock if I want to see all the stock graphs.
Stock graphs
Started by Jewelz [939205] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
It would be nice if we could have the diisplay on the main stock page the way it used to be. I have to click on every stock if I want to see all the stock graphs.
or even just an option to open all graphs at once with a drop down option