Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mysterious War

Started by JZZ [38465] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
JZZ [38465]

After random checking I noticed my faction is suddenly at war with someone.

I did not declare war on someone, and the faction records show the coleader did not declare on anyone too.
I have no events that that particular faction have ever declared on us, nor there are any records in faction news.
Recently we were at war with a couple of factions, but the wars ended.
except that mysterious one.

http://i.imgur.com/3xuZX01.png

Admins can check my events and my faction logs, so I won't be posting that in public.
RatedR [72498]
from your events:
22/04/15 3:42:28 PM
MMSoldiers declared war on your Faction.

from your faction news:
22/04/15 3:42:28 PM

MMSoldiers declared war on SA Sports Club.

same faction, just a different name.