Just played a match. I joined and fired first,then somehow he fired the next 3 rounds In a row. I got the pistol back for the 5th shot and lost. N
Im not complaing about loosing, Im just not sure what happened
Which part of this is confusing you?
I'm assuming the fact he was able to fire 3 shots. After winning a certain amount of games your receive the ability to use 2 shots in a row. Then when you pass the next threshold it's 3 shots.
All legit. And that's what happened.
Ahhh..didnt know about that ability. Thanks for the info. I was scratching my head wondering what happened.
Lol yeah, when RR first came out lots of people freaked out at the 2-3 shot option, if they didn't have it themselves. :)
oh. the extra shots come when you level up? thanks for the information.
Its not levelling up. Its about how many matches you have won. For 2 shots I think it is 25, not sure for the 3 shots ability.
i won the first honor of winning 50 ... get 2 shots only till now. :D thank you again.
You unlock the ability to shoot 2 times at 25 wins and the ability to shoot 3 times at 100 wins.
It's run like this. 25 win get you 2 shots option. 50 win get you merit. 100 win get you 3 shots option
Thankyou! So, we get the ability to fire 3 shots after we win 100. !! (edited according to the latest updated information_)
my bad it's 100 win. already edited.