Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Financial report

Started by Ice-master [305921] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Ice-master [305921]

I came up with this idea after I found out I had no idea of my personal cashflow. I think there should be an education course or city company where we can get a personal financial report.

What would be in the report:
- costs per property
- staff costs
- profits/losses for different investments.
Eg. buying a house to put it up for rent. Then you could get a monthly report with the money invested and returns gained.
same with companies, blocks of stocks put together and sold

This is maybe not very detailled or worked out but I think you can see what the idea is.