Is it possible to reset my racing. I completly screwed myself with class D upgrades. I didnt realize that an almost complety upgraded class D car would be totally worthless in class C. I only had enough points for 3 upgrades in class C but i just wrecked in a race and lost all 3 at once. I have competed in 120+ class C races and my best finish was 3rd. Done that 4 times. Usually im 5th or 6th. If i cant reset my racing,do i have anyother options?
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Is it possible to reset my racing. I completly screwed myself with class D upgrades. I didnt realize that an almost complety upgraded class D car would be totally worthless in class C. I only had enough points for 3 upgrades in class C but i just wrecked in a race and lost all 3 at once. I have competed in 120+ class C races and my best finish was 3rd. Done that 4 times. Usually im 5th or 6th. If i cant reset my racing,do i have anyother options?
Join a Mechanics shop or Car Dealership and you can cash points in for racing points. Don't go mad on updating cars until you get to A class. Use just enough points trough C and B class so you start to place in races. Once you start placing stop upgrading and save points for the next class level.
This
And be patient, very very patient.
Have you tried racing your D class car in C class. It may work enough to place in....
I tried this when I came into A class and my car was not good enough.. I raced my B class car to get by. It did very well.
My D class car is the Hummer H3, almost completely upgraded. Finish's an average of 3 minutes behind 5th place. LOL
How is it almost completely upgraded..between class e and d isnt it only 75 points??you should have read other advice given in this forum. Every thread that I have read here regarding upgrades, tells you to save your points..plus with that vehicle your really backed into a corner..if your serious about racing,best advice is to get a job at a good comp that has racing bonus'. Or be very patient and let your driver skill get high enough to start earning your points..
I made the mistake of not reading the forums until i was already screwed. I was trying for class D record for mudpit track and the hummer is perfect for that. Now i just have to live with my stupidity and be patient. And hope someone will hire me at mechanics or dealership.Lol
When going for class records you need to be able to level hold. Which means you need job racing points and not normal racing points as they put you up a class when you have earned to many. Job racing points don't....
you need racing XP, join the custom races, the 100 lap ones, more laps = more XP
i know that betty-boo is often running 100 lap races, with other drivers, i got to D-class at driver XP 1.4, i doubled that and havnt won a single D class
ALSO listen to schizophrenic, look at the track records, he is one of the best drivers full stop
I feel you my brother! I also stupidly spent saved up points on my D class car(the race prior to moving to class C), and I knew better. I have appox. 100+ races with 1 3rd place finish! So, i just race as often as possible when online...and join a custom (100+ lap) race when logging off for the night. My line of thinking being "be patient when fixing ANY/ALL of my mistakes"...I try and do this in RL as well as in my online alter egos. Good luck, and be patient my friend.
thanks for the suggestion. i too take this! sending you a small token of gift.. a bottle of beer, as my thanks.
thanks for the brewski o' Lord Sam the Great! i'll be sure to not, uh, drink it on the drive home!![:dizzy:]