blind.
lol
Started by Precious_Love [1916772] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- four [254727]
· 7 likes ·
[image: www.childrens-books-and-reading.com]
blind.
Your language... It's unique... Pray tell, what is it?
did he bounty you for spelling?
i dont care guys! i just wanted to express how i feel right now.
HaHa your mad_idiot husband bountied me much more times cuz he can't beat us =)
bountied 14 times in 24 hours... what on earth is torn coming to?
CHUPACABRA
I DONT MIND WHATEVER YOU AND MAD HAVE BETWEEN EACH OTHER. MAD AND I ARE TWO DIFFERENT PERSON. HIS ENEMIES AREN'T MINE. SO BETTER GET OUT OF MY WAY. YOU'RE NOT MY PROBLEM.
I can't help but feel the butthurt radiating over here.
So... u r az md az hell hand ur knot gunna tak it any mur?
(Edit... missed this - stupid of me)
innit
sounds legit
I think I speak for many readers of this thread when I say... 'K'.
Who?
Just lol
Lmao
Should be a sub forum just for "butthurt"
OP has removed the ive had 14 bounties in 24 hours from the title
Maybe the penny has dropped and they have realised maybe it wasn't such a clever idea
lol... i never realized how crazy torn is. its a good game, but others take this seriously.
Dont let bounties worry you. Keep a low profile and chill out. The nerds might come after you if you post on the forums and sound like you are whining.
i dont even know what this is...