For some items in the game that I can't get from shops, but can with players; For instance, Drugs ...can I make them instead of buying them, like growing a Cannabis Farm or something like that. Or does it show up in the shops after when I'm in a certain level?
Obtainable Items?
Started by WanChai753 [1920684] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
It's how the Torn scientists in the museum make their drugs
For some items in the game that I can't get from shops, but can with players; For instance, Drugs ...can I make them instead of buying them, like growing a Cannabis Farm or something like that. Or does it show up in the shops after when I'm in a certain level?
Buy one cannabis item, fly to mexico and leave it there. Go back to mexico 6 weeks later and you will have a whole field of cannabis to harvest and bring back with you.
Travelling opens up at level 15. When you can travel, you can bring back drugs from foreign lands. Most opt for flowers though since, rather counter intuitively, they make more money.
It's how the Torn scientists in the museum make their drugs
* ... you'll have a whole field of denuded cannabis stalks and some rather cruisy looking DEA taskforce members with a shocking case of the munchies loitering around various tequila bars in the region...
FTFY