I keep getting notifications telling me someone has applied to my company but when I go to applications there is nothing there?
HELP
Started by TheMessiah [1869209] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I keep getting notifications telling me someone has applied to my company but when I go to applications there is nothing there?
they might pull off their application
They removed their application
They terminated their application
hey i was in my last sweet shop and it want let me claim any of my job points i thought it was just cause it wasn't enough stars yet so i left my job and joined another one with 8 stars and it still want let me claim my job points i got like 200 job points why want it let me use my job points please help
You have to be in the company for 3 days before you can do any specials.