Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Resolved

Started by Foggy [939739] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Foggy [939739]

When I try to add someone new to my chat and mail block. It won't accept or add them to my list.

System:
Chrome browser
Windows 8.1 OS
HP PC

When I add the name and ID copied and pasted into the window, the little magnifying glass starts spinning everytime before I hit
enter. If that helps any.

Trioed typing it in as well....same outcome
Foggy [939739]

Got a question? Is there a limit to how many players you can put on your ignore list. If so, how many.

Thanks in advance.
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

Hi, Just wondering if you had clicked their name? That is a problem I used to have until I realized i was not clicking on it, so the system did not register who it was.
Foggy [939739]

Turns out I was trying to add them on my chat istead of my mail box. Never showed up in my chat as being on my ignored list, but through the mail box it does.

Thanks Alec...was posted early this morning and not one staff responded. Nice. :)