Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Would you rather?

Started by Explicit [885704] on in Fun & Games.

24 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Explicit [885704]

The purpose of this game is to answer the "Would you rather" question asked by the user above, and then ask a question yourself, ready for the next user.

I'll start,
Would you rather..
Know the cause of your death
Or
Know the date you will die
Explicit [885704]

I'd have to go for sense of touch, couldn't cope without my vision.
Would you rather..
Have nobody show up to your funeral
Or
Have nobody show up to your wedding
Explicit [885704]

Wealth is happiness.
Just kidding, I'd rather have happiness; wealth is worthless if you aren't happy with it.
Would you rather live in a hot or cold climate.
BookofGame [1908415]

cold climate cause...im already used to live in hot climate...

Would you rather live in the world of torn

or

live in the real world?
Sumiyoshi [1587578]

Live in the real world, I don't have the expertise to live really in torn... I'd die the second day (or worst).

Would you rather travel in the past (once and come back) to modify the present

or

travel in the future (once and come back) to see how the future is and get prepared to it?
Sumiyoshi [1587578]

I thought the question in another way: if you start living in the world of torn, it becomes real and you begin to feel the wounds on your body, maybe till death.
Just another way of thinking, maybe the wrong one :-)
GypsyTears [1288842]

Living in a real Torn would be scary. So many shadows. Except for the bouncy sidewalks, and a hill that is destructible but rebuildable.
I also have the biggest and baddest cardboard box maze imaginable!

Living in the touchable world still has a Sun & Moon...& Wendy Williams.

Would you rather have your tongue peeled with a potato peeler or teeth ground with gritty sandpaper?
Explicit [885704]

That's graphic, guess I'd have to go for having my teeth gritted down, I imagine it to be less painful than having layers of your tongue peeled off.

Would you rather have no phone, or no internet connection.
Jam [928891]

I'd go for no phone, Pretty easy to get hand held internet access on ipods and what not now, enough to stay in touch with people.

Would you rather your parents/significant over see all your chat/internet history or your employer?
GypsyTears [1288842]

i'd love for an employer to get what they came for.

Would you rather be thought to be the one that stunk up the office restroom or vomit alcohol in the office before lunch?
Explicit [885704]

I would suffer from extreme malnutrition and anorexia if I was to half my weight, I'll double it since it's bulking season :) lol

Would you rather eat a living beings arm to the bone, or have someone eat your arm to the bone.
Muttchops [1928514]

Raw steak... I've gone a week without food and its not fun.

Would you rather be naked 24/7 or have to wear a full hazmat suit 24/7.