Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE THIS THREAD!

Started by monsster [1925767] on in Graveyard.

33 replies · 435 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

monsster [1925767]

So, Its my birthday on Saturday and i have wrapped up 18 empty boxes with goodies :P Well not all 18 parcels essentially. A few naught parcels with shite and a few bombs with boosters :O Here are several pictures that will give you a good understanding.

[image: snag.gy]


[image: snag.gy]
O
k so as you can see i have 18 parcels all to sell away for a bargain for you and a chance for me to meet some new peeps and make new friends. And to restrict your profits you may only buy 10 parcels max. If this goes not too bad and people are pleased with their buys i will do this again closer to my birthday with more valuables.

Cost of 1 Present: $10,000,000
Cost of 5 Presents if bought all as bulk: $40,000,000

If you are the unlucky one (or shall i say lucky!) and recieve all 5 bad parcels with blood bags you are garaunteed a full refund + 1 Donator pack at the end of this event! I was going to add the presents to the market but it will cause too much hassle and inconvinence therefore if you wish to purchase simply start a trade and add the $$!

Enjoy and have fun! Please msg me after this event i would like to make friends.


STILL 17 PARCELS LEFT!
1898966 [1898966]

ikr

I wonder how "she" got so many DPs (maybe a "brother" who plays torn?)

or maybe just a simple case of edit page source o_O

Edit: Forgot to mention, Happy Birthday / scamday
HandsomePants [1897243]

"Hi, today's my first day on Torn and I'm a really good-looking young female, so naturally it's hard for me to meet new people and make friends. But, just start a trade and add the money and we can celebrate together!!!1!"

"Also I'm not sure how these picture links work lol, but I had no issue buying empty boxes, acquiring billions worth of items, then packing and wrapping them into Birthday Presents. Can't wait to party with you guys!!"

I'm curious, are spouses and employers of multis investigated and potentially fedded as well?
monsster [1925767]

Like people tell me never judge a book by its cover - to all the people who are discouraging me from doing future giveaway/bargain sales such as this one. And i never comment on something without trying it out; And all my money is from what i gained myself not from scamming/begging etc. If you think ill a scammer please pull forward some proof. Much appreciated.
CastleQueen [1735522]

We can't technically "prove" it's a scam as such but you haven't proven it's legitimate, and lots of people have attempted to scam people this very way.
Also, if you were genuinely wanting to do a giveaway, why would we have to pay to take part in it? Doesn't really make sense...
monsster [1925767]

@castlequeen I posted giveaway/bargain sales. I use that money in cases where people buy all 5 parcels and end up with shit to compensate for that to make sure i am not called a scammer lol :P

ps: this is some top notch banter still x
RyuFive [1635537] Reporter

Happy Birthday! (though the delight of birthdays escapes me...)

The essence of giveaways are that they are free. What your doing is a sale. A mystery sale. :P

I hope your customers get what they want and you get to make some cash too
monsster [1925767]

@alcoholic and @RyuFive
10m = loadsa people = compensation for emergencies for me & for people who get bad stuff in the their parcels

@RyuFive
I am planning on doing free giveaway too after this; and btw thanks for the birthday wish and for disliking the thread :@
CastleQueen [1735522]

Yes, and I have collected 29.4m xanaxes that I'm looking to sell for just $1 each! just send me 29m and I'll start a trade and add all the xanax. Here's proof! :D


[image: i.imgur.com]
/s

I have seen many people attempt to scam others by claiming that they're selling parcels with DPs or Dumbbells in them, when actually all of them just contain a brick/beer/junk. And then, of course, if someone was stupid enough to buy one and see that there was only an Empty Blood Bag in it, you could just tell them that they were just unlucky... and maybe a scammer friend could post that they'd won the DPs or whatever on the thread as 'proof it was legit'.