So we all had that special special game and that game was the first ever game you've played so I want to know what was yours? Mine was a PS1 game known as Medievil you go around hack and slashing zombies and demons and monsters created by Zarok.[image: ecx.images-amazon.com]
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
So we all had that special special game and that game was the first ever game you've played so I want to know what was yours? Mine was a PS1 game known as Medievil you go around hack and slashing zombies and demons and monsters created by Zarok.[image: ecx.images-amazon.com]
Bubsy for the sega megadrive
Well can't realy say what was the 1st game i ever played, but i do remember the first games i had in the consoles i owned...
Super Nintendo: Castlevania
Sega Saturn: Sega Rally
Playstation: Wipeout
Gameboy: Mortal Kombat 3
Nintendo 64: Mario Kart
PC: Need for Speed II
Space Invaders xD
Bubble Bobble in the arcade
A couple of my first "loves" :P
I got introduced by my brother, installed with a bunch of floppy disks.
I was in charge of the Ctrl button, a proud start of my demon slaying career.
[image: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net]
^^^This...yes, really.
Remember how annoying the blip, bloop sounds were when the Pong bounced?
Yes, I do remember those sounds and I also recall how difficult it was to play with the dial controller as we were new to video games and using hand/eye coordination.
Frogger was the first game I remeber playing on Atari.
I always turned on the cheats
iddqd=god mode
idkfa=very happy ammo
idclip=no clip
then I destroy EVERYONE!
nah man, we played for real, much more intense
What can I say i'm a wimp. A wimp who will blast you with a BFG 9000.
ready to rumble boxing for the ps1
afro thunder!
Tekken 3
[image: www.gamepilgrimage.com]
Lemmings
Spyro, crash bandicoot, abe's oddysee and duke nukem.
for me it was the original pitfall (god damn gaters)
but crash bandicoot, spryo and sonic will always hold special places on my heart
3d monster maze on the zx81.
The first game i invested a serious amount of time into was Elite. That was a game a serious game :P
There is a new elite game elite dangerous. I havent tried it yet.
If it has anything from elite and its follow up frontier that will be a seriously addictive game.
My first game.... maybe Pokemon blue version, frogger or that crazy taxi game. Or maybe even crash bandacoot. ... I don't remember... I'm leaning toward a crash bandacoot or pokemon. ...
*cough* Tetris *cough*