Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

nizzy

Started by Nizzy [1919598] on in Faction Recruitment.

4 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Wollongong [12833] ×1 Nizzy [1919598] ×1

Nizzy [1919598]

Name: Nishnato Diaz
TC Name: Nizzy
Link to TC profile: http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1919598
Link to Tornstats profile: http://www.tornstats.com/index.php
Referred/recruited by: Wollongong[12833]

Lvl: 7




RL Age: 19
How would you describe your experience level: well not bad
How would you describe yourself: tactically sound
Will you fight in our wars? if given the chance ofcourse
Do you have any other skills you can put to good use in the faction? As of now none

I, Nishnato Das, hereby vow that the information above is correct. Once accepted, I will be loyal to the faction family. I will do what is expected of me. I will contribute to the wellbeing of the faction and I will be valiant in times of war. I understand that being part of a faction means that sometimes I will have to follow orders, even if I don't understand them. I vow to follow these orders given to me by the faction council, or any assigned officers. I will respect my fellow members, and I will be respectful towards others. I will not cheat, or perform any dishonorable actions.

I understand that I am not allowed to level at any time without prior permission.

Signed: Nishnato Diaz
Name, date Nishnato Diaz , 5/20/2015

Mentions: Nizzy [1919598] · Wollongong [12833]