Send the person above you a drink (alcohol or energy) and then ask a question here and answer the question above.
drinking game
Started by Boss-Up [1903119] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Send the person above you a drink (alcohol or energy) and then ask a question here and answer the question above.
You sent your Bottle of Beer to Boss-Up.
My question: How many colds have you had?
sent tequila
and i dont get colds :) I get icy
question: ever been arrested?
You sent your Bottle of Christmas Cocktail to Boss-Up
I've been to jail once or twice (I might tell you why)
question: where do you store your alcoholic beverages in real life?