Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

gym undefined

Started by KirisakiKazuto [1925022] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
KirisakiKazuto [1925022]

my gym and chats is bugging, when I goes to gym, I read "undefined" on the place who usually said the gym's name. I can't raise my stats too. worse than that, I can't access chat. how should I settle this? I already erase all my addons, history and cache, but nothing happened. it's happened for about 4-5 hours. can anyone help me to fix this?