Severe Drug Addiction
Your statistics in attacking are greatly reduced (-40%) any idea of my rehab bill ?
Averaged 2 xanax a day across 160-odd xanax since your last trip to switzerland, the addiction from which which would be pretty much halved counting the daily reduction and assuming that you've had at least a hermetic III perk in effect the whole time.
Your xanax count is still low though so probably not that high of a bill - no more than maybe 45-50 mil on the outside at a guess (but probably nowhere near that).
We can't have any idea because it depends how much you have rehabbed in the past
OUCH... its gonna be a LOT.. I've only been to like 6% and it was a lot for damn rehab!
Xanax taken:840
and been to Switzerland 29 times.
not going to be that impressive of a bill i'd assume. ALl depends on last time you went and how many od's since then. Butters' guess of 50mil might be right might even be closer to the 30mil range?
Go and see, don't have to pay it. Deeeer
my personal advice, save 50mil, wait 40 days, you are losing 40% battle stats, when you take your xanax you are losing another 35%, down 75% from normal, i know that xanax is wonderful for training, but theres really no point if you only have 25% of your stats left
I think it's going to be $35,750,000 If I'm right I automatically win Torn.