how do you do it ?
Faction donation
Started by PubicHair [1171885] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
how do you do it ?
Via My Faction go to the Armoury tab, you can donate cash / points / items through there
Also moving to Questions & Answers
you can also donate to your faction from your items... the check mark is use it/take it, the paper airplane is send it and the fist is donate to faction :) Had same prob when I joined my faction, didnt know how lol
But I cant donate to the faction everything says unavailable what do I do?
You will have to buy the upgrades individually to be able to donate that type of item.
I would highly recommend ditching the faction until level 15 and train a lot then try and join an established faction which will help you grow.