w ww.torn.com/forums.php#!p=forums&f=999&b=0&a=0 It seems that if you take a forum url and change the f=?, b=? and a=? values you can find lots of weird un-named sub forums where your posts don't show up in your post history... but they will show up on anyone who has added you to their friends list's feed. What is this?
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
24 May 2015, 14:41 TCT · #2
Don't tell anyone, but it's where I secretly post to get all of my karma.
Yeah, I couldn't imagine anyone would R+ you... Guess that mystery is solved now.
Ooh, I miss the mysterious hidden forums. Good fun times
They better not remove this, it's a great feature, we can go make our own private forum that only we know about
Are they meant to be there then, so you can just post whatever you like? :D
Cool, hidden communities.
Everyone come on down to f7 b7 a7! Hit the jackpot today!
I really hope it isn't a bug and I've actually just discovered an awesome hidden feature of the forums :D
Oh it's almost certainly unintended and ched will remove it for no reason. f you want a feature they won't add it and it it's already there then they will remove it. Such is torn.
Many of the threads are related to faction so i guess it's from the faction forums maybe deleted ones