I am aware that you should keep merits until you know what to do with them
Having said that, what do you guys think of putting merits on increasing mugging %? Worth it, or nah?
I have already have maxed merits on awareness and bank, and three "slots" on crime exp.
Also, can you not remove enlisted cars anymore? Or am I missing something obvious [:tongue:]
I have 10/10 on mugging, no idea why since i'm only just near 1b total mugged but it is as you say something to do if you want to
mug a lot? get them otherwise don't - awareness, bank and crime exp to me are also useless but that's my playstyle perhaps you gain benefit from them
as for your second question - as far as i'm aware you cannot
why are the bank merit uesless? is there sarcasm that i am missing
I heard through the forum once that in the old mugging system putting merits in mugging would help reduce the amount that people took from you in a mug.
Mat-Senpai is right, it's depends on your play style. I have 10/10 in banking and crime exp, because I like making that extra money in the bank. And I'm busy trying to get merits from crimes. Maybe it would have been better to increase my passive battle stats.
It's good if you mug.
They're useless if you don't use the bank...
Yes, they're helpful if you're going to mug a lot- at 10/10 they will double the amount of money you take from each mugging.
Personally my first goal was to dump my merits into education. There are a few merits whos gains survive a reset if your not taking into account defends or anything that your battle stat merit boosts help win. Like money made from extra mugging cash, bank interest merits, education for sure, and a few others.
I figure being new that I was already behind the 8 ball when it came to so many things that I could use all the help I could get to catch up. So I dumped a bunch into education because I can always reset and put into things like battle stat boosts after they are complete and I will still of benefited from the extra education classes completed. Just seemed to me that the occasional attack that the merits would tip the balance werent worth the hard education course boost.
As for the merits that increase money I find no use in them as I make more than bank interest playing stocks and trading with the amount of money I have so far. But more money allows you more money to train with so I consider those merits pretty important as well if you find those particular things to benefit your play style and ways of making money.
Why wouldn't you use the bank?
You can not remove cars that have been enlisted if you have spent points upgrading them. If you have not upgraded them you can still remove them from your enlisted cars
Top advice from Franky there.