Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City Statistics

Started by CastleQueen [1735522] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

CastleQueen [1735522]

I only just noticed that they now have a graph on the city statistics page (which apparently has been there since RESPO...)
Checking the Total Users graph, it shows the total number of Users, Guys, Girls, Couples and... Don- but what does Don mean?

[image: i.imgur.com]


Also, there are, apparently, 96234 females and 409531 males, which doesn't add up to 510662.
There is an extra 4897 users unaccounted for, even though I'm pretty sure you had to choose a gender when you sign up, and there are only the two choices: male and female, so... how was this possible?

[image: i.imgur.com]
Yaz [1575994]

Hmm.. Maybe Don = Donators? 4897 seem a bit low count for donators though. And once we're donators we become asexual? :o
CastleQueen [1735522]

Ohh right, yeah that would make sense xD

But we still all have an assigned gender, as far as I'm aware it isn't possible to not choose one of them... :s
Lord_Gorgen [1629756]

maybe 1% of torn couldn't pay for the sexchange, and the surgeon got pissed and cut off everything hanging and seal every opening..

but.. I do believe I've read somewhere that it was no genders in the beginning (would have to ask someone really old to confirm).. if thats the case then the 1% may be those who quit before the could choose.