Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property scammers

Started by FishingPish [1075972] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

FishingPish [1075972]

So earlier today I got a message from xerxes (ID: 1538009) saying this xerxes: Well , I'm in a good mood so if have decided to upgraded peoples property's for them so basically you send me your property and then I upgrade it to max out of m own cash , I can send you an event of the other person sending me his pi it worked for him now he has 1.8bill in the caymans , i can also get people to tell you im legit.
I find it funny and insulting all at once when he sends me this when his own house is a trailer for god sakes
though he does seem to have quite a bit of bazaar earnings.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Scamming may be dumb, but it takes an even more special kind of stupid to fall for the scams... and sadly Torn's userbase has it's fair share of both.