Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

iPhone app development courses (comp)

Started by L4suicide [15699] on in Technology.

2 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
1875860 [1875860]

Nice! I haven't looked at iOS yet because unlike Android you have to pay to be able to get items in the store. But I'll probably get into it eventually. Thanks for sharing :)

EDIT {Damn I'm too late, congrats to the lucky winner! Fortunately they do have a free trial :)}