if anyone wants this info I just used 21 points in flower shop special herbal cleansing cleaned my -2% drug addiction down to 1%. I have hermetic 5 in faction don't remember how many Xanax I used thow sorry. Maybe like 11-15, not sure.
Herbal cleansing
Started by 1445293 [1445293] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Penicillin [1517799] Committee
· 1 likes ·
is this some sort of enema you are offering? - Penicillin [1517799] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I think it is a legitimate question whether he wants to squirt fluids in a body cavity, you might not care, but a thorough description of his services are in order.
if anyone wants this info I just used 21 points in flower shop special herbal cleansing cleaned my -2% drug addiction down to 1%. I have hermetic 5 in faction don't remember how many Xanax I used thow sorry. Maybe like 11-15, not sure.
is this some sort of enema you are offering?
Are you soliciting his sevices?
I think it is a legitimate question whether he wants to squirt fluids in a body cavity, you might not care, but a thorough description of his services are in order.
Agreed. If I'm signing up for something, I'd like to know beforehand if it involves putting things in my butt
Its for helping people gauge how useful the herbal cleansing job special is...
This thread has definitely taken to the dark side.....Thanks Mercenary for trying to do something positive, my apologioes for posting while slightly tipsy last night. I do hope it turns itself around and enlightens us on this job special.