Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing merit

Started by kijun [260734] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
kijun [260734]

Hi,

This sounds weird but it did happened to me. I did have 8 merits about 2 hours ago, and now get 7. I'm definitely sure that I lost one of my merits as I didn't use any, and want to get 10 merits for an upgrade. Admin, could you help me out? If you could help me, I would really appreciate that.

kijun
kijun [260734]

I'm sorry for the late response. Here's the info:
Available Merits: 7 | Merits Used: 176
I didn't buy anything by merit recently.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

According to his stats and profile page he has been awarded 152 merits, and bought 31. So that's 183 merits available to him.

Coincidentally, Available Merits: 7 | Merits Used: 176

7+176=183...

OP had an extra merit, that's all, and that's why the system caught it and removed it.
kijun [260734]

thank you Ohadik. Actually I'm still learning how to find the Earned one. May I ask how did you find the Earned one? It's a bit silly to ask but anyway, thank you so much for clarifying it for me. Now it's clear and I'm happy with the response.