I have been playing for 5 days , I bought a beach house and upgraded, I have the money to buy a better house should I? what would be the benefits of buying better now? thanks
noob question
Started by eddieg501 [1928057] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Cable [507439]
· 2 likes ·
Didn't say he could now; but more of a warning not to buy palaces etc.... Made that mistake and wasted a lot of money, when I should have been renting PI/saving up for one. - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
rent until you have 2.8B cash you gain more in bank interest on the cash it would cost to buy a PI than it costs to rent per day.
I have been playing for 5 days , I bought a beach house and upgraded, I have the money to buy a better house should I? what would be the benefits of buying better now? thanks
It's best to just rent houses, and having better house means more happiness, which means more stats when you train in gym.
Rent houses, don't buy. They will be a waste of money. These days you can probably get better properties for very little rent.
Benefits now: Probably not much if you compare to renting.
Rent until you are ready to buy a Private Island.
Renting until you have more money than you know what to do with is my suggestion. At that point it's up to you if you want to buy a PI or not. A PI takes about 5 years to pay back currently, at 1 mil a day rent, so your better off investing your money in other things and just renting one.
The benefits of better property are more happy as you move up, which means better gym gains, and a vault once you get to a palace or above. Renting you do not get to use the vault on a property but there are many other ways to store money so I dont find that to enticing. Once you get to a PI with an airstrip though you get reduced flight times to other countries and are able to carry 10 extra items. So once your level 15, if you decide to run items, a PI rental easily pays for itself. If I were you I would fast track to 15 using Hanks training guide and use the PI airstrip bonuses to basically pay for your property rental.
The only point of buying is to have a vault and you can only have that on a palace or castle or island
rent until you have 2.8B cash
you gain more in bank interest on the cash it would cost to buy a PI than it costs to rent per day.
Hey Thanks for all the great advice, Rent it is! I do have one more question , how do I go about selling my house? I cannot find anything which tells me this LOL
Go to the City and in the city you'll find the Estate Agent... Go there and look at houses of the same happy as yours. See what they are going for. Then go to your Properties page, and on the house there's an icon to sell the house, enter a value lower than the current going value and it should sell eventually, if it doesn't in a day or so, look again at the current prices... consider lowering your asking price maybe.
got it , thanks
PI provides an airstrip, doctor, and increased gym gains though, as well as vault if you own it outright.
And he can afford that how?
Didn't say he could now; but more of a warning not to buy palaces etc....
Made that mistake and wasted a lot of money, when I should have been renting PI/saving up for one.
You're an idiot...
In my opinion he benefits most from happiness at this stage.So telling him not to buy one is counterproductive
He could rent though.... But buying anything below PI is a waste in my view.