anyway to get around that threw admins, myself and a mate are playing at tge same house sometimes but we are not the same people
Playing on same ip address?
Started by BoomClapXCX [1911590] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
anyway to get around that threw admins, myself and a mate are playing at tge same house sometimes but we are not the same people
As long as you're both separate people the admins will be able to tell the difference without you needing to tell them. As long as you don't interact on a financial level or attempt to bypass any IP blocks in place you'll be fine.
They won't be able to remove any blocks in place though.
I hope you get 999 Fed :D
I hope they finally sorted it, used to have so many problems trading due to mobile Torn.
I have the same problems i feels you too. my brother is a n00b and i was trying to give him a boost but it was do dat done dat done broke.
I think thats something they simply don't allow. If you play with the same ip, you're not allowed to help each other out.
so what will happen if "the noob brother who is referral to big brother" reach level 10?
Better check.
I think passive help of that sort is fine; active help probably isn't.
You should get the reward for the referral but be careful with that. If they find you are on the same IP as someone you referred the will fed you both.
When I first started I actual was told by someone to get permission to have my wife play before she created her account which I did. Staff even told me that I could have her use my referral code, which I did. About a month later some pain in the ass player reported me for multiaccounting when I told him my wife also played. This led to a week long lockout of both our accounts until I could get this cleared up that I actually had asked staff and obtained permission to have her play as well. Long story short they ended up letting us both back in and removed any benefits I got from her first 10 level referral bonus. I made a thread about it in bugs and forums complaining because I was told by staff it was ok to have her use it and said that I should not be penalized for those gains I got from her first 10 levels and had already spent, on a bazaar. I asked them to either take away the bazaar or call it a wash and just not let me get further gains from it. She has yet to get to level 20 so I'm unsure if I will still get the benefit when she hits it or not. If so I will create another thread making sure that its ok before I use those points.
Moral of the story speak with staff and don't delete the emails, its the only thing that saved us.
thanks for the tips, i hpe they don't fed me....
that would be bad