Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drivers License

Started by Wyrmlord [1928577] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wyrmlord [1928577]

How do I get a Drivers License and is it any different than a racing license? What do I need to get a Drivers License?
I ask because in order to transport drugs it says I need a drivers license.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Drivers licence is from education - general studies - drivers licence

Racing licence is for 50 points

Drivers licence (education) is for crimes (Transport drugs/arson etc). Racing licence unlocks racing in the city, nothing to do with crimes. Neither will substitute for the other.

Also... drug crimes... I would really not recommend this... mostly because currently I seriously doubt you have the xp levels necessary to succeed them, and secondly because they're all round a bad crime to be attempting anyway.

I doubt you'll be wanting to attempt anything much past shoplifting for a while at your current xp levels...
Cable [507439]

Shoplifting > Thorough Robberies > Arson Warehouse.
Thats the order you should work on; stealth viruses as well if you hit a few reds.