Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Heist Tag.

Started by katje [1908276] on in Graphics.

7 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Sinster [1830552]

I loved the sig but the left side appears to be blank and render and background as little colour difference.
Anyway Awesome Tag And R+
Guvie00 [1522441]

Is the focal's head a wee bit washed out/faded looking? I don't like the orangey fog surrounding the body either, could you colour the fog something more sympathetic with the BG?
katje [1908276]

Not sure about the render's head it doesn't differ much from the original image I started with in terms of quality, yep! I could do another version with a different fog variation. Thanks for the cnc.