Whenever i try to apply to a faction it says you have already sent an application to another faction. I have tried to find how to delete this application but I can't find where, any help?
Faction help
Started by Isaac117 [1928172] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
Whenever i try to apply to a faction it says you have already sent an application to another faction. I have tried to find how to delete this application but I can't find where, any help?
Settings (Gear in the top right) - Management - Faction applications
Go to settings (the little grey cog button on the top right corner next to logout) > Management > Faction applications > Delete
Edit: Dammit bogie xD