Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette not working.

Started by Otto [284308] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Otto [284308]

Hello.

I've been getting this error for a few months now.. My roulette won't load, and i'm getting this error constantly.

It only happens on my desktop PC. I've already cleared my cache and refreshed a billion times. One out of every 200 tries might get it working, but it breaks again.

[image: s4.postimg.org]

I'm also getting random and oddly frequent 502 server error in mostly any page in Torn.

This hasn't happened in any other site.



Let me know if you need more info.



Thank you in advance.
Otto [284308]

Indeed, after some testing, I found out that Google's own Data Economizer for Chrome was causing the script to fail due to compression.

Cheers!