Can you die in this game?
Death
Started by iLink [1499412] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Unknown_Element [450910]
· 5 likes ·
if you piss me off - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Like... can your account be physically destroyed? No, not by other players through in game means. The only way you could lose your account is if you break rules severe enough that staff place you in federal jail forever.
Can you die in this game?
Like... can your account be physically destroyed? No, not by other players through in game means.
The only way you could lose your account is if you break rules severe enough that staff place you in federal jail forever.
If you mean character death, then no. At least not yet anyways, you just get send to the hospital after receiving damage over your HP limit. Even if you only have 1000 hp and someone does 1 billion damage on you, the other character only has the choice of either hospitalizing/leaving/mugging you. So no, you cannot die. Not from crime, players. organized crime, mission, et cetera.
I would hate this if it was possible. I played a game once where you did die, three days in someone killed me because they claimed I stole their name, even though they were way higher lvl then me.
thinking of all the drugs ive taken, injuries ive sustained, i should be dead (in game), but if this were possible, then suddenly very experienced players (and newbies i guess) would have to revolve their game around playing it safe
I don't think anything physical can happen to your account, considering that it has no physical form, save for the bits on disk.
Nope, you can't ever die. You can get hospitalised for days, but not die :)
What happens when your life reaches 0?
You go to the hospital
if you piss me off
Cheat the game and experience death.
You can also annoy people so much that you get constantly hospitalised.
I've posted a few comments I thought were witty and experienced the odd death...
I guess you just can't get the audience...
Thanks everyone for the help :)
Well in theory, if you die in rl, you somehow become dead here as well, although on other hand - you are still alive here :o ankward, Ched did beat God this way I belive :o
Hah. His account got deleted lol