Should weed be legal?
(real life)
Started by Drking [1915976] on in Health & Fitness.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Should weed be legal?
Medically, yes. But not as long a big pharma is around.
The medical benefits out weigh the bad health effects not only should it be legal but it should be free to sick people.
I'm also with yes. People have been using it forever and it is much less harmful than tobacco or alcohol as far as I know.
Oh hell yes it should be. Lucky for me I am a medical user and it has kept me off of the 22 drugs the doctors wanted me to eat. And I am much healthier than before. Here is my newest batch of meds :)
[image: i255.photobucket.com]
Medically yes, there are too many weed smoking wasters around already.