Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refills

Started by Baldr [1847600] Reporter on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 388 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

I'm showing something new. RIght below my merits, I'm showing that I have 3 refills.

http://prntscr.com/7ey4x1

I never used all of my beginner refills. I wasn't sure how best to use them, and then they suddenly went away. I'm guessing that these refills are returning the ones I lost earlier, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone explain?
Cartman [1621675]

Posted to on 14:26:15 - 09/06/15 (1 minutes ago)
This is a new system. These are the refills you didn't use up when you completed George's intro missions. They are now available to use when your nerve or energy is less than 25% full.

Per an admin in bugs and issues.
TTM [213036]

One would almost do it. Back in the day when points could be sold for 10k max (market cap), but hardly ever went for more than 1k.
Where you were happy to have 1k.

Then again, oldbies know the struggle, we awesome like that!
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

Nikola, from what I've figured out since I first asked, you'll only see them listed when you are already low on energy or nerve. If you have more than 25% of your max, the ability to use them doesn't show up. If you train all your E, then refresh your home screen, I think you'll see it listed again.