Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can not attack users

Started by em202020 [1921054] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
em202020 [1921054]

I keep getting a 550 error when trying to attack users, this happening to anyone else?
I'm unable to upload a screenshot, as my program is bring a brat right now and doesnt want to upload...

EDIT:
I cleared my history and cache, then restarted my browser, and now it is fixed.