Many or all of those players who were given refills by George upon registration but didn't get chance to use them all have been given the chance to use those refills recently.
It's been discussed some already in the forums.
This is what I know so far for anyone who is interested (my questions comes after):
Players who registered before the refills were offered and players who spent all their registration-refills aren't affected at all by this. Only those players who were offered them in the first instance but were unable to spend them beofer they were removed are getting the chance to spend the refills that they didn't use.
Unlike the original refills which refilled Energy, Nerve and Happy, with these you have to choose which bar you wish to refill.
When a bar is less than 25% full the opportunity to refill that bar is provided. If more than one bar is below 25% your refill options will be annotated by the letters for all those bars e.g. [E][N] but you click on the letter of the bar you wish to refill.
Q) What I don't know is if the Happy bar is less than 25% full - is that also highlighted with the option to refill? Does the letter [H] appear next to the refill option?
I only ask for this info for the sake of completion (and perhaps I OD againwhen this current OD wears off and takes my Happy below the 25% mark).