I dont know how many times im on mobile on the front page and trying scroll down and the boxes that have your messages, battle stats, working stats, events, etc... they always end up moving. I would like a setting where you can lock your home screen so once you have it set to how you like it wont move unless ou want to change it.
Lock Button for Mobile
Started by Deadman [1673230] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 20 / 100
I dont know how many times im on mobile on the front page and trying scroll down and the boxes that have your messages, battle stats, working stats, events, etc... they always end up moving. I would like a setting where you can lock your home screen so once you have it set to how you like it wont move unless ou want to change it.