Motley Crew is looking for some short-term and long-term help in our push for Steadfast IV! We've done pretty good for ourselves considering how 'casual' we are. But dammit I want Steadfast IV and it's going to take us FOREVER to get it without some help.
So, whether you're looking for a short break from your current home, would like to work towards your respect earned merits, or are just a nice person willing to help a little guy out, we would LOVE to have you! Apply Now!
Of course all chainers will have access to faction drugs (Xanax, Vicodin and Opium), points, medical supplies, faction raffles, and any PA crime payouts. If you have any other requests or demands, mail me and we can talk them over.
Thanks in advance!
Our current specials, if they (still) matter:
Steadfast III
Cumber III
Enormity II
Salutary II
Hermetic II
Pertinent I
Adept I
Mentions: Dexter's Laboratory [28349]