Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Give away

Started by Tordenskjold [905409] on in Properties.

18 replies · 310 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Tordenskjold [905409]

Have a lot of properties I want to give away to newcommers. So if you are no more then level 10, mail me....

Only Charlets and lower back now.. Remeber send Me a PM - I dont look here

Sorry folks... Sold out for now
Tordenskjold [905409]

First.. I dont give away privat islands.. Is from ranch and under.. But as I wrote in My first post, you have to send Me a PM. I dont look here.....