I am very confused about how exactly the networth achievements work. I have roughly $400 million and i havent gotten the achievement for a $1 mil networth...whats up? Could someone please explain?
Networth?
Started by Zack [1001578] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I am very confused about how exactly the networth achievements work. I have roughly $400 million and i havent gotten the achievement for a $1 mil networth...whats up? Could someone please explain?
Wrong place buddy - use the question forum. Also, networth isn't how much cash you have, it's the value of items you have sold back to the 'shops' or money from crimes (I believe). E.g. if you sell a flamethrower to Big Al's, you get '2.5m networth'
So I have to buy things and then sell them back to the shops? Is it even worth doing since I would most likely be taking a loss with each item?
You will absolutely take a loss, and it's only worth doing if you're interested in the merits (up to 500m) or going up a rank (up to 5b)
Ok, thanks for clearing this up for me. [:grin:]