This has probably been said many times, but I think there should be awards or merits for winning 1000 or 2000 times for betting on games. Every casino games have awards or merits for winning except the bookie. I love betting on games, but there isn't awards for winning. You never know who's going to win. You can make a bunch of money or lose a shit ton of money on the Bookie in the casino. I don't know people let me know what you think. If there was awards for the bookie, I would definitely be betting more.
Bookie
Started by LoveAddict [1921062] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 14 / 100
This has probably been said many times, but I think there should be awards or merits for winning 1000 or 2000 times for betting on games. Every casino games have awards or merits for winning except the bookie. I love betting on games, but there isn't awards for winning. You never know who's going to win. You can make a bunch of money or lose a shit ton of money on the Bookie in the casino. I don't know people let me know what you think. If there was awards for the bookie, I would definitely be betting more.