Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Accused of having multiple accounts: SAME IP FOUND

Started by jbrowne_200 [1924893] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
jbrowne_200 [1924893]

Hey,
When I try and transfer money to my younger brother (1925861) I get the message:
SAME IP FOUND!! We cannot complete this request because one of your IP's are too close to the person you are trying to interact with. This is a warning message to prevent you from being banned. Using more than one TC account to better yourself is against the rules. Doing this or committing acts which may look like you're doing this, may result in a federal jailing.

We do not even live together so I am not sure why this message would come up? The only thing that makes sense to me is that we both play at university some times so may share the same IP?

The actual inability to transfer money isn't a massive problem, I am more so worried that if I get this message that I'm already flagged for investigation? And earlier today I was accused by another player of having multiple accounts in the form of my brothers account, which I thought was very odd?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,