I would like to play other games similar to Torn. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Games like Torn?
Started by Supercalifredge [1933102] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
I would like to play other games similar to Torn. Does anyone have any suggestions?
You I have a suggestion of a game NOT to play lol, it's called *tried typing it but it gets corrected lol, forget it* complete ripoff of Torn with a bit different graphics.
Nope, they are all shit and we don't discuss them...
Locked... [:sick:]