Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Subscriber Icon

Started by STEVO_K [621995] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
STEVO_K [621995]

I have signed up as a monthly subscriber along with my girlfriend which we pay for out of the same Paypal account. However recently I have realised that I no long have a subscriber icon whereas my girlfriend still does.
Although it isnt a big issue I am now having doubts as to whether I will get credited my donator status once this has expired and whether I will receive the free item at the beginning of next month.

[image: puu.sh]