Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Image Competition!

Started by Tom [1597114] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Tom [1597114]

Hey guys, just a small competition! I'm setting up a new faction - Battlefield - and I have everything sorted, all I need to do now is create a factions tag and factions image! Therefore, I'm setting up a mini competition, to see who can create the best faction tag and image for me!

Requirements


Factions Tag - A tank in the background with a GIF flashing the letters BF. 25x19

Factions Image - A tank, maybe a few planes, anything related to war, with the name Battlefield in it somewhere



Good luck all, first place will recieve 10M, 2nd place 5M, and 3rd place 3M, good luck!
JollyGarcia [494677]

You want quality, not quantity. Not trying to be a dick, but most of the quality submissions won't be seen for anything under 5x that prize.