How is nerve increased ? Which boosters and also how does it increase permanently ? Cheers
Nerve?
Started by piggzy [1909468] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 1 likes ·
Nerve increases permanently with crime experience, gained from doing harder and harder crimes, and also a little from busting (Not sure about OC someone else will have to confirm or deny that). Alcohol increases nerve by different amounts (Beer, Tequila …
How is nerve increased ? Which boosters and also how does it increase permanently ? Cheers
Nerve increases permanently with crime experience, gained from doing harder and harder crimes, and also a little from busting (Not sure about OC someone else will have to confirm or deny that). Alcohol increases nerve by different amounts (Beer, Tequila etc.)
More crimes = more crime experience = higher maximum natural nerve (up to 45)
In addition, the faction special "Gallant" can increase max nerve by 5, and merits can increase it by 10 points.
Various company specials can also increase your maximum nerve.
Alcoholic drinks, LSD, company specials can also be used to replenish nerve points.
Well, semi permanently, it can be lost by failing crimes.
I have a thread in the forums on information about this and some other stuff
I posted the link below
Hope it helps.
-- Click Here --
Boosters, Enhancers, and helpful Information
Nerve doesn't increase "Permanently" You're nerve can drop by failing too many crimes especially Hacking when you get up there
Your***
Okay, semi-permenantly. What I meant was, the nerve bar 'maximum' changes rather than the nerve bar being reset to the 'maximum' after 5 minutes if it is boosted over the threshold.
pub will add +15 nerve once reached 10stars
It does not reset to the maximum anymore. Works similar to energy now
To be honest I had no idea, I thought it was the same as happy. I never tested it in case it did reset. Thanks for correcting me!
1000 energy is the maximum, whats the max nerve?
Thats good to know; I used to have to rush to get all my nerve points used up before the cutoff time.
I thought thats just what happened >.<