Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fists only

Started by Hutchinator101 [1931598] on in Attacking.

5 replies · 169 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Hutchinator101 [1931598]

Hey guys, i am willing to pay 30k to anybody who attacks me and loses, but please i'm relatively new and would like that you only use your fists, no need to message me, i'll pay when I see the attack in the events list.



--This thread is closed, I don't think I'm very good at this--