I just cam back yesterday from a long break of 6 months and within a day I got 1.2 mil mugged.How is it even possible i now have so little leftðð
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I just cam back yesterday from a long break of 6 months and within a day I got 1.2 mil mugged.How is it even possible i now have so little leftðð
tips to not lose money from mugging: enter a faction and deposit the money in the vault, enter a company and deposit the money in the vault, buy a property and deposit the money in the vault, deposit the money in the bank, deposit the money in Cayman Island account, buy objects you know you are able to sell back later
first thing first, read the announcement from ched :)